Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit which is referred to in the Holy Scriptures as the Godhead. We believe that God is immortal, invisible, everlasting, omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.
- We believe that he is a just, righteous, merciful and loving God, who in his infinite wisdom, created all things both visible and invisible. We accept his divine hand in the ordering of the creation as found in the Holy Bible.
- We accept God’s moral law, which he gave to Moses, as articles which convict us of sin and which reveal our gross unworthiness to offer him any sacrifice which would eternally cleanse us from all unrighteousness apart from the atoning work of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son, in whose blood we obtain victory over both sin and death. We further acknowledge and accept Jesus Christ as the only name under heaven in whom men and women must be saved.
- We acknowledge that the Holy Spirit of God proceeds from the Father and the Son and that through his divine assistance we who were dead are now made alive in God through Jesus Christ our Lord. We further acknowledge that the Holy Ghost guides us as believers into all truth and away from all error and false doctrine as well as the unequal yoke with the ungodly.
- We believe that the Holy Scriptures are the true, inspired and inerrant word of God.
- We adhere to the ancient tenets and common creeds of the Christian faith as articulated in the Apostles’ and Nicene Creeds. And we adhere to a firm Protestant understanding of godly worship and practice in our corporate worship service.
- And we affirm the tenets of New City Catechism which serves as a framework for doctrine and for teaching essential tenets of our faith doctrine.